Enhanced Code Flow plugin for UE4


I proudly present my first, finished and well polished plugin for Unreal Engine 4!

What does it do?

This code plugin provides functions that can drastically improve the quality of life during the implementation of game flow in C++. Basically, if you ever wanted to have an equivalent of Delay Node in your code - you might like this plugin very much.
FFlow::Delay(this, 2.f, [this](){
    // Code to execute after 2 seconds.}
);
It also allows to quickly deploy small tickers (even for actors and components that are not tickable), run timelines (perfect for any kind of blends) and do more cool tricks with flow control.

Where can I get it?

You can grab it from my GitHub page: https://github.com/zompi2/UE4EnhancedCodeFlow 
And yes, it is free!

How to use it?

I think that the GitHub page explains it pretty well. It also has an example project with a map on which you can test all of the plugin's functionalities. 

Why did I write it?

The idea of having better flow control over the code has been there ever since I wanted to have a Delay function in C++. While writing multiple projects I found out there are also other flow controlling methods that can made programming easier and when I had several of them I put all of them into one easy to use plugin.

Why not Marketplace?

To be honest - I have tried to publish this plugin to an UE4 Marketplace, but it was rejected because it's small size. In other words - it didn't have enough functionalities to make a proper impact. But now it can be used and improved by anybody!

The future

Currently I don't have many ideas on further improvements. The one is that (despite this was supposed to be a code plugin) it could be nice to have Blueprint nodes for some of the implemented functionalities. Maybe some control over time dilation. Other than that... I have no idea. 
Want to contribute? Guess what? The project is on GitHub! You can join discussion, post issues or even make pull request if you have decided to write any improvements!

Special thanks

I want to send special thanks to Monika, because she always supports me and believes in me, and to Paweł, for allowing me to test this plugin on his project.Also, I want to thank You for using this plugin! It is very important for me that my work is useful for someone!
Happy coding!