Welcome to the new blog!

So this is my new blog. The old one - zompi.pl is no more.

This wasn't a first transformation of my website. The original one has been made long time ago, I don't remember when exactly. Then zompi.pl was made in the end of 2014 and after almost 6 years I moved to a blogger service.

There were few reasons I decided to do it. My previous site was written based on Wordpress.org and the whole theme was made by me. During these years there were many changes in the world of the Internet, like the duty to displaying informations about cookies, the need of making secure connection via https and the need of supporting mobile devices.

To be honest - I didn't have time to take care of all of these things. I also had to host my page by myself, which of course costs money which I'm currently trying to save for... personal stuff.

So this is why I've moved to the free and up to date service like blogger. Now I can focus on creating content and don't be bothered by any web standards to be kept up.

The only challange was to move all of the old stuff and made some cleanups with my github, itch.io and youtube channels. But, because of the pandemic situation, I found out to have a lot of spare time to do this.

I hope that you will like this new version of my blog and I will do my best to provide the best articles I can write. Stay tooned!